The best 10 indoor houseplants which to improve our indoor air quality. This plants filter benzene and provide oxygen. The main benefits are pointing below:
- Heal-up the cuts & burns
- Free the air from benzene
- To purify Indoor Air
- Improve 60% indoor air Quality
- Keep Bath room Tiles & curtains free from mildews.
- Absorb harmful vapor
- Remove dust allergies
- Remove 90% toxin form indoor air
- Absorb harmful substance from mold.
- Absorb Carbon monoxide & formaldehyde
- Absorb Carbon monoxide & formaldehyde formthe elements used in cleaning furniture & carpeting.
- Stimulates working energy in office.
- Better for office desk.
- Good for dry skin and cold weather problem.
- Restore moisture in the indoor Air
Heart Leaf Philodendron
- Remove formaldehyde found in particle board.
- Dangerous for children and pets.
- Lower the congestion and cold weather problem.
- Increase healthy fluids in the body’s air passages.
- Increase oxygen flow into the brain.
- Relaxation for brain.
- Suitable for those who can’t go to sun light.
- Remove Toxin from house hold cleaning chemicals.
- Purify the indoor polluted Air
- Filter out Benzene found in house hold detergents, paints, plastics and glue products.